Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sword fish Salad with Blue cheese crumble - Recipe

Swordfish salad with Blue cheese grumble Sword fish with Blue cheese crumble recipe People often ask about my routine from skin care to working out. I have always been embarrassed to tell them, "Uh Ooo, I don't work out...(and I am magic, jk with the magic part)". Even I began to ponder, "does anyone truly have that great of genes or am I possibly doing one of more things right?" Let's explore this together. Well, by popular demand, I've begun paying better attention to what I actually eat and will now bring to you a new blog: "How to eat like a Horse,but prance like a Filly." My first piece is a simple recipe on how to make a hearty, yummy, yet healthy lunch, that won't leave you hungry and angry! We can never do hungry!
Sword fish with Blue cheese crumble recipe Ingredients: - Left over swordfish steak baked from last night- cut up in small cubes (made sure fish was either as far down the Pacific Coast as possible or even better Atlantic fish...still freaking out about Fukushima oil spill) - Bagged or cut organic Kale - Organic Romaine Hearts - Large tomato - Onion - Blue cheese crumbled - Any kind of dressing...I used poppy seed mixed with your basic Italian dressing (I refuse to ever ruin my salad with diet dressing- yuck...besides olive oil is good fat and good for u) - Ground pepper to taste My salad was actually bigger than the photo narrates...I had eaten a good quarter of it before the photo, cause it was soooo darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment